About Me

klang, selangor, Malaysia
From Art&Design to Mass communication..

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Assignment 1: About Me

     It was 9pm when i started writing this blog. I'm still feeling a bit blur what to write about me and where do i start? I'm sure most of us are first time in this kind of things. As for me, to start this blogging thing with zero knowledge are very scary. After awhile, i think its fun to discover new thing such as creating layout, writing new post, exchange expression and idea. What i love the most is to see the creativity of my classmate to design their own blog.

     Now i would like to talk bout my blog itself. I've chosen the name " coffee table blog" instead of coffee table book because it more suitable and i want people to look at my blog, find it interesting to see, to read ,to entertain and give the informatiom that they want~ I guess. I choose the green color as my background because that is my favourite color. It's give me the relaxing feeling and very ease to the eyes. http://www.futiesyaituaku.blogspot.com/ is my URL. I've decided to use this URL to help me remember it easily. The content of this blog are strictly for educational purposes ( Thinking & Writing Strategies-LIB 401 class ) and when my lecturer, Miss Mimi give us an assignment, all the information must be post in here.

     It's enough bout this blog. Now let me introduce bout myself. My names is Nita Futiesya bt Kamson and given by my late grandma. I'm just a simple girl and the eldest in 6 sibling. Being 23 years old this year, nothing change so much. It's feel just like i was eight, twelve or 18 years old. I'm still staying with my parents, still studying and haven't got any improvement. To see my friends working, having their own assets, talks about future (married, family, house,car) make me realise that there still far a way to go in my life.

      I'm use to study in Sek Keb Sultan Hishamuddin Alam Shah next to the Bank Negara from standard 1 to 6. Then i went to Methodist Girl School,Kuala Lumpur behind Masjid Negara for my secondary school. After a year, my family moved to Klang so i've changed school to Sek Men Tmn Sri andalas, Klang. While waiting for my Spm result, I've working at Metrojaya for 6 months before i future my studies in Faculty Art and Design, Uitm shah alam for 3 years and now here i am. Taking Interpersonal Communication as my sequence i really hope i can stick with this course for next 3 years and graduate with flying colors.

3 comments:

livetolearn said...

Salam..
"To see my friends working, having their own assets, talks about future (married, family, house,car) make me realise that there still far a way to go in my life".I totally agreed with that..It`s a long journey for us to take.God bless

ONE NIE ASH BURN said...

I love the get married part. haha.. im too young to talk about it right? =P its nice to know you and i hope to get to know you more in 3 years time..=)

f.u.t.i.e.s.y.a said...

it's really a long journey for sure..
for not knowing whats might happen in future, thats the challenge.. It's good to seeing you again (yasir) and nice to meet you again wanie!! (",)lalala..

Post a Comment